The courts are always open .... and we have lights!!
Updates and announcements of special events, clinics & tournaments will be made during Monday Coffee AND will also be posted on the PB Bulletin Board at the Courts, so check it often. As each "season" begins we ask each player to donate $5.00 as a membership donation which will be placed in the general pickelball fund for an annual activity.
"Drop In Pickleball"
Daily - 8:00 to 11:00
- Everyone is Welcome - This is a shared pickleball community time slot and is not time for "Open Play".
Monday Nights - 6:30 - 7:30 P.M.
- Never played before?? Come on down and give it a try!
We have some extra paddles and balls to loan and a coordinator will be there to get you started.
Join "Drop-In" play (see above) when you are ready to learn more.
Wednesdays - Intermediate @ 4:00 PM & Advanced @ 5:00 PM
- John Allevi will be your coach. A sure way to improve your game.
Open to everyone.
"Round Robin Challenges"
Wednesdays 6:00 PM - Individuals
Saturday 11:30 AM - Individuals
Thursdays 6:00 PM - Teams
- A fun in-house competition....Coordinators will be available.
Monday to Friday - 12:30 PM - 2:00 PM
(3 or 4 of our 6 courts will be set aside for this activity. The remaining courts will be available for "Open Play")
Men & Women's Groups
- A group of friends who wish to get together and play only with the members of their group (not shared "drop-in" format).
Play any Time - except for times allocated to "Drop-in", other listed activities, special events, tournaments, round robin challenges, skill drills and/or clinics.
There is lots of time left open for "Open Play". Come out and have fun....