Disseminating information

This forum is for general discussions of all issues not specific to other forums.
BounderGuy

Disseminating information

Post by BounderGuy » January 2nd, 2014, 7:33 am

It sure seems like it wouldn't take much time to let us know about little things such as when garbage will be picked up during the holidays and when the park water is going to be shut off. Currently management posts information by the mail boxes and the ballroom. I have heard from several residents though that they rarely go to the mail box area and therefore do not see the signs. It seems like it would be easy to post on the CR Facebook page and on this Residents page. They don't even tell us about these things at the Monday morning coffee and donuts meeting. I think they could do a better job of disseminating this information to the residents.

bjbear
Site Admin

Re: Disseminating information

Post by bjbear » January 2nd, 2014, 8:22 am

I had suggested to them that they could use this forum, but they were not interested at the time. Maybe they might reconsider. I could even add a category just for them to use. We got delayed coming down this year due to health reasons, but when we do get there, I'll go talk to them about it.