Growing Pains.......

This forum is for general discussions of all issues not specific to other forums.
bjbear
Site Admin

Growing Pains.......

Post by bjbear » April 5th, 2013, 9:44 am

Hi all

Had a few "growing pains"......

1) Was difficult for some to register because the spam countermeasures where you have to enter the code shown was too hard to read. This has been corrected with a much simpler code picture.

2) Some of the forum category permissions were set incorrectly which prevented new users from posting. This has now been corrected. Note: Some forum categories like "Activities" act as "Menus" so posting a new topic is not allowed. However, any sub-forum on that page will allow posting.

If anyone notices any other problems, please let me know at moderator@mycanyonvista.com

BounderGuy

Re: Growing Pains.......

Post by BounderGuy » April 5th, 2013, 9:47 am

My account is working fine now. Thanks for your quick help.

bjbear
Site Admin

Re: Growing Pains.......

Post by bjbear » April 6th, 2013, 8:02 am

Glad it is working OK now. And thanks for posting the feedback about the park maintenance. I am hoping that constructive feedback like this will help encourage Cal-Am to listen to residents concern a little more. Having thing like this gives us a little leverage. I have passed info about this site to Shelly and when we get new managers, I will talk to them as well.